ESF Funded Training
Prospect Training Services (PTS) has successfully secured a funding through the European Social Fund (ESF) to deliver fully funded training in Gloucestershire.
This funding is available to support the development of local people to progress in their work and support those who are unemployed through redundancy to take up employment opportunities leading to employment (including apprenticeships and self-employment).
This training is available to individuals looking to develop their skills and SME’s looking to provide training for their entire workforce. Our courses are delivered typically over one day and we have a range of industry recognised regulated and non-regulated training available including British Safety Council qualifications.
To access this training, learners must be able to confirm:
- they live in Gloucestershire
- they are a UK resident
- they are aged 16 yrs or older
- they have the right to live & work in the UK
- they work for a SME business in the county (*), or they are self-employed, or they are registered unemployed (through redundancy)
- they are not in full time education or on any other publicly funded training programme.
The objective of the programme is to develop skills enabling the learner to increase their responsibilities or expand their role (no promotion or pay-rise is necessary). Alternatively, if the learner is unemployed (through redundancy) before the training the objective of the training is to support the learner to progress into paid employment or an apprenticeship. This is to be confirmed by the employer HR team with a simple letter (template to be supplied).
All of the following ESF funded training courses is available to access completely free of charge:
- Bespoke Business Administration L2
- Bespoke Customer Service L2
- Bespoke Team Leading
- Confidence Building L2
- Hazardous Substances Awareness L2 (COSHH)
- Directions for Success L2
- Goal Setting and Action Planning L2
- Safe Working Practices in the Workplace L1 (H&S in workplace L1)
- Safe Working Practices in the Workplace L2 (H&S in workplace L2)
- Handling Goods Safely at Work - Part 1 (Manual handling L1)
- Handling Goods Safely at Work - Part 2 (Manual handling L2)
- Personal Behaviour for Success
- Equality and Diversity at Work (EOD L2)
- Principles of Risk Assessment
- Managing Work and Family Effectively L1
- Bespoke Management L3
- Get Back to Work! Handling Redundancy and Becoming Self Employed
You can view the course descriptions here: View Document.
For more information about course dates, times and delivery locations please call Joe or Annie on 01452 331500 or email Joe McClean
(*) Please enquire if your employer is located outside of Gloucestershire as each request is assessed on a case by case basis
Telephone: 01452 331500
For information on Apprenticeships please contact our London Road office on 01452 332996 or 886888.