Goalz is a Study programme that PTS run from Quedgeley Wanderers Football Club. Centralised around football skills, everyone who participates in the fun will be working towards a qualification in Sports & Active Leisure. A study programme is a course which gives a mixture of skills and training to meet an individuals needs, evaluated and decided on with regard to an individuals previous experience and level of learning. To find out more about a Study Programme click here
Goalz consists of a mixture of taught sessions, activities and time spent outside of the classroom with one of our professional coaches delivering a range of practical sports sessions. The course will equip you with all the skills you need to progress into work, an apprenticeship or further education.
The course also offers the opportunity to;
- Work towards up to Level 2 qualifications in Maths, English & ICT
- Develop confidence, communication skills and teamwork
- Experience weekly Personal, Social & Development sessions,
- Work towards Workskills qualifications
- Gain work experience within the sports and active leisure industry.
If you require any further information or would like to sign up please click here.
Mike Devlin (Goalz Programme Manager)
Telephone: 01452 541023 / 07515598379