Job Entry Targeted scheme (JETS)
PTS have been awarded the DWP JETS contract in Gloucestershire.
JETS - allows us to offer even more candidates to local Employers free of charge, so no agency fees!
What JETS has to offer?
- A diverse range of candidates available with transferable skills
- Each candidate fully assessed and assigned to a specific Employment Advisor who works directly with that candidate during their time on the programme, encouraging them to explore all their opportunities and broaden their attitude to work
- A Digital Skills and Employability trainer available to all candidates to assist in any skills that may need additional attention
- An experienced Recruitment Manager with overall control of the programme to ensure the right candidates are matched to the right vacancy
- Allows our candidates access to a bespoke online platform enabling a thorough job search across a diverse cross section of advertising mediums thus increasing the candidate’s opportunity to find the right job and you to find the right person
- A proven track record with key employers within the County
- Recruitment workshops – small or large workshops are available either at your premises or ours to support your Recruitment process
- Working interviews – enables Employers to assess skills of candidates before starting work
- Enhanced Company reputation and profile – involvement with our schemes may enhance your profile as a supportive Employer and therefore attract more candidates
In addition we can provide Apprenticeships, Traineeships as well as a host of direct delivery and on-line courses, in essence, a potential one stop shop.
Telephone: 01452 331500