The governments response to the Covid-19 pandemic was to provide extra funding towards traineeships and apprenticeships - Take a look at our Apprenticeships with PTS flyer here - View Document and our latest employer update View Document
So what is an Apprenticeship?
An Apprenticeship is a qualification that is achieved whilst at work. It is an opportunity to gain or build on your knowledge and experience, whilst working towards qualifications and earning money at the same time.
Apprenticeships give you the opportunity to work for a real employer, earn a real salary and gain a real qualification whilst gaining valuable workplace skills and experience.
What are the benefits of an apprenticeship?
Getting qualified while on the job can also mean:
- You work better and more effectively
- It can set you up to move into new and better jobs
- You get better pay
- You get to experience new and different challenges
- Your existing skills and knowledge are recognised and can help you gain a qualification faster
- You learn at your own pace and get support when you need it
- Better job security
- You gain skills and knowledge which can be used across a range of jobs and industries
- No tuition fees.
What apprenticeships do PTS deliver?
At PTS we deliver apprenticeships in:
Adult Social Care
Health and Social Care
If you feel that you are not quite ready for an apprenticeship but would like some experience please visit our Traineeships page. We also offer a Pre Apprenticeship Programme for those who are just leaving school.
Are you searching for an Apprenticeship vacancy? If so, CLICK HERE to find out what is available to you.
Are you an employer looking to find out more about our service? Click here: View Document
Telephone: 01452 886888
National Apprenticeship Service
More information? NAS
What vacancies are available in your area? Vacancies