Who we are and what we do?
Prospect Training Services are training experts with over 20 years of experience. We are located in six different training centres across Gloucestershire and provide courses from traineeships to apprenticeships for those looking to start or take the next step in their career.
We are passionate and caring individuals who create and provide many training solutions for our learners across the world.
We are also:
- A Functional Skills Test Centre
- The originators of the Young Mums To Be (YMTB) and Parents With Prospects (PWP)
- A partner with the Quedgeley Community Trust and have created a youth club called the Q Club
- Accredited with many awarding bodies including Edexcel, OCR, ENTO and many more
Who do we work with?
For over two decades, Prospect Training Services have worked with many companies to provide the best courses for their students. This includes:
- European Social Fund
We have won many awards for our work, including:
- Disability Confident Employer Certificate
- Approved Training Provider
- Matrix Quality Standard
- Gold Award status – Health & Safety practice
- Investors In Quality – NCFE
What is Prospect Training Services’ mission?
We are effective training providers who care about every staff, student and visitor that we work with. We are committed to providing high-quality training to meet the needs of each and every customer, regardless of their background.
Prospect Training Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and equalities practices are in place.