Who we are and what we do?
With PTS, you're in safe hands. We have over 20 years of experience and have delivered training and support to more than 45,000 individuals. For the past two decades, we have received grade 2 from Ofsted and have established an excellent reputation locally, nationally and internationally. PTS offers a vast range of courses that can develop your skills and help you access different progression routes in the sector of your choice. The most important thing you should know is that flexibility is at the heart of everything we do, which means that we can tailor our courses to meet your needs.
We are also:
- A Functional Skills Test Centre
- The originators of the Young Mums To Be (YMTB) and Parents With Prospects (PWP)
- A partner with the Quedgeley Community Trust and have created a youth club called the Q Club
- Accredited with many awarding bodies including Edexcel, OCR, ENTO and many more
Who do we work with?
For over two decades, Prospect Training Services have worked with many companies to provide the best courses for their students. This includes:
- European Social Fund
We have won many awards for our work, including:
- Disability Confident Employer Certificate
- Approved Training Provider
- Matrix Quality Standard
- Gold Award status — Health & Safety practice
- Investors In Quality — NCFE
What is Prospect Training Services' mission?
We are effective training providers who care about every staff, student and visitor that we work with. We are committed to providing high-quality training to meet the needs of each and every customer, regardless of their background.
Prospect Training Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and equalities practices are in place.