Are you looking to gain extra qualifications to help you progress into employment or a better career?
Or are you an employer looking to improve their staff’s skills?
If so, then Prospect Training Services are here to help.
We have a wide range of fully funded* schemes and training opportunities to help learners and employees gain the qualifications they need to thrive in their careers. We offer nationally recognised qualifications to support confidence, development and career journeys.
We have many courses available including:
- English and/or maths up to and including Functional Skills (Level 2).
- ESOL English and maths for learners.
- A first full Level 2 or Level 3 qualifications in areas such as:
- Customer Service
- Business Administration
- Adult Social Care
- Team Leading
- Employability support including aid for current staff or any at risk of redundancy.
- Career planning for those looking to take the next step in their career.
Each course is tailored to each learner and employee’s needs. These can be delivered in small or large groups during the day or in the evening around other commitments.
To find out more, contact Ewen Saunders on email@example.com or 01452 886 888.
*Specific eligibility criteria apply.